Friday, September 03, 2010

Microphone Problem Causing NT Pod Delay

If you are wondering what has happened to the NT Pod recently, I have been unable to record because my Snowball has gone on the blink. Recordings have a high-pitch noise. So I am moving over, for the time being at least, to recording in Duke's gret facilities. As it happens, these facilities are so good that I may continue to use these even after I have sorted out my microphone problem. So there should at least be a new episode next week, once I have worked out all the finer points of using the Duke facilities.

3 comments:

Jason A. Staples said...

When using the facilities at Duke, just make sure to pull up on the handle for #1 while pushing down on it for #2. It's pretty simple.

Mark Goodacre said...

Is this a Duke vs. UNC joke?

Trevor said...

Aha, mixing with the good and the "gret", eh?

Gret really should be a word. Perhaps the thing you do that you regret later.